After a jam-packed month of training sessions, OverDrive’s Training Team is proud to announce the winners of the 2011 Download Discovery Raffle. With nearly 5,000 entries in this year’s raffle – which was comprised of 11 short quizzes, one for each course – it was luck of the draw for our winners.
As a reminder, OverDrive’s Training Month consisted of two live courses and nine recordings. Throughout the month, we had a total of 12,800 participants who attended either a live or recorded session. We were able to reach out to a whole new audience, with more than 40% of respondents saying Training Month was their first OverDrive training.
Now it’s time to announce our winners! The winners are:
$500 Collection Credit:
- Karen Kuhn – Woodlands Library Cooperative (MI)
- Judy Day – Pioneer Library System (OK)
- Jane Leven – Montgomery County Library District (PA)
- Mike Key – Scott County Library System (MN)
- Greta Blamire – Marmot Library Network (CO)
- Denilyn Jordan – Pioneer Library System (OK)
- Claire Matthews – Algonquin Area Public Library (IL)
- Judy Liffrig – Dakota County Library (MN)
- Fay VanderBaaren – TRAC Consortium (Alberta)
- Bridget Scott – State Library of Tasmania (Australia)
- Judith T Gollihar, Mid-Columbia Library System (WA) – Sony® Reader
- Patricia Prisbrey, Oregon Digital Library Consortium (OR) – iPod touch®
- Katherine Lopez, My Media Mall (IL) – Kindle
- Kate Hibbert, SAILS Library Network (MA) – iPad®
- Blancasilvia Hernandez, San Antonio Public Library (TX) – NOOK Color™
After a wonderful Training Month, don’t feel like the learning has to stop here. Our Learning Center will continue to serve as a resource for staff training. You can view core courses at your convenience, look at free promotional and educational materials, and connect with OverDrive.
Congratulations to all of our 2011 winners, and to all of our library partners for making this year’s Training Month a success!
Cassie Renner is a training specialist at OverDrive.
| Leave a comment