It’s wedding season, and love is in the air. For me, the next few months are all weddings, all the time. In addition to the five save-the-date announcements I have on my refrigerator, keeping my calendar booked through October, I’m also busy being a bride-to-be and planning my own big day for September. Here are a few eBooks I’ve found useful while planning and some additional selections for those headed toward the altar.
- “Wedding Planning for Dummies”
- “A Practical Wedding: Creative Ideas for Planning a Beautiful, Affordable and Meaningful Celebration”
- Hopefully you won’t need it but there’s also “The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook: Weddings” (just in case)
- “Your Dream Wedding on a Budget”
- “How To Have an Elegant Wedding for $5,000 or Less”
- “The Everything Weddings on a Budget Book”
- “The DIY Wedding”
- “Invitations and Paper Details: One-of-a-Kind Weddings”
- “Wedding Papercrafts: Create Your Own Invitations, Decorations and Favors to Personalize Your Wedding”
Tips for the Groom
- “Groomology: What Every (Smart) Groom Needs to Know”
- “Well Groomed: A Wedding Planner for What’s-His-Name (and His Bride)”
- “Gay and Lesbian Weddings: Planning the Perfect Same-Sex Ceremony”
- “Offbeat Bride: Taffeta-Free Alternatives for Independent Brides”
- “Let’s Elope! The Definitive Guide to Eloping, Destination Weddings, and Other Creative Wedding Options”
*Title availability may vary by geographic location.
Melissa Work is a Marketing & Outreach Specialist at OverDrive.
| Leave a comment