While the American Library Association’s Annual Conference may be over, the ALA buzz is still in the air here at OverDrive. If you missed us in Anaheim, not to worry—here’s a quick rundown of the Next Generation service enhancements we showcased at the conference.
- Instant access to eBook samples and full titles
- No software to install, no DRM activation
- Unparalleled ease of use
- Read online & offline
- Support for Mac®, PC, tablets & mobile devices
- Compatible with any modern web browser
- Multi-cart ordering
- Powerful collection development tools
- Faster interface & predictive search results
- Instant access to library audiobooks
- Extends audiobook collection to more devices
- Works on any device with OverDrive Media Console and an active internet connection
- Metadata API: Access catalog information such as title, author, description and title samples.
- Availability API: Provides unique title-availability information from library holdings, including number of units or copies, units available for lending, number of copies on hold, etc.
- Search API: Allows a variety of third-party platforms and applications to search OverDrive digital collections.
OverDrive Media Station
- Browse, discover and sample eBooks within the library
- Works on any device with a modern web browser
- Compatible with touchscreen monitors and existing library workstations, tablets & mobile devices
Please feel free to contact us for a personal briefing on OverDrive’s Next Generation enhancements!
Marla Levine is a Content Sales Associate at OverDrive.
| Leave a comment