Macmillan has added 9,300 eBook titles to their existing offerings available for library lending in OverDrive Marketplace. These titles, which include best sellers from Matthew Quick, Bill O’Reilly, Janet Evanovich and many others, are now available to add to your library collection.
According to Macmillan’s Sales Division President, Alison Lazarus, “Macmillan is increasing our title selection to include all of our backlist e-books.” She added, “Essentially anything published 12 months ago or longer will be made available for eLending. This expansion of approximately 9,300 titles includes many requested books and we will continue to add backlist books as they become eligible on a monthly basis.”
While we have long carried many of these titles in the audiobook format, eBook titles you can now find in OverDrive Marketplace include:
- Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick
- Killing Lincoln by Bill O’Reilly
- Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle
- The Husband List by Janet Evanovich
- Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card
- Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
- A Dog’s Journey by W. Bruce Cameron
- Eye of the World by Robert Jordan
- Where We Belong by Emily Giffin
These new additions will carry the same terms as current Macmillan titles: 52 checkouts or two years, whichever comes first.
As a reminder Macmillan titles can be purchased by standalone libraries and consortia members who use OverDrive Advantage. You can view the complete lending terms here.
Adam Sockel is a Marketing Communications Specialist with OverDrive
| Leave a comment